[sword-devel] Copyrights and cash

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:41:58 -0700

I'm all for someone forming a separate for-profit company (or joining with an existing one) that sells copyrighted royalty-laden sword modules... of course the base of sword would still be for free and so would all the freely distributable modules, only the copyrighted modules that must have royalties paid for them would be encumbered in such a way.... just a matter of who wants to do it.

Dave