[sword-devel] Preview of CEDICT dictionary modules

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:53:43 +0800

Okay, I finally managed to get the stuff together in a distributable
form. I prepared a ZIP-file as well as a Install Manager-friendly FTP
location. Find all the info, to-do's and some screenshots at

http://www.web42.com/software/jianzidian/

(sorry, couldn't resist giving my script a funky chinese name ;-). The
module itself is called cedict_simplified so far).

So far, this page is linked nowhere. Please, do not redistribute the
module yet. I want to fix some things on the to-do list and out of
respect of Erik's work wait for his input as well.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Christ never meant that we were to remain children in intelligence: on
the contrary, He told us to be not only 'as harmless as doves' but
also 'as wise as serpents.' He wants a child's heart, but a grown-up's
head."  -- C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity