[sword-devel] Vines module

anton & kylie sword-devel@crosswire.org
13 Jun 2002 19:53:16 +0000

--=-s7tVi4yLYvrtQZVOD0LT

I remember reading sometime that Vines Expository Dictionary was back
under copyright and thats why there isn't a Sword module.

Is that the case?

I do find Vine's work helpful at times in preparing Bible Studies, I
would appreciate a module if it is possible.

Thanks for all your work as unto the Lord
Anthony

PS When things move to OSIS, will there be tools for converting my home
made modules of ESV / NIV which I have taken from my old copy of
Quickverse.

--=-s7tVi4yLYvrtQZVOD0LT

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<BR>
I remember reading sometime that Vines Expository Dictionary was back under copyright and thats why there isn't a Sword module.
<BR>

<BR>
Is that the case?
<BR>

<BR>
I do find Vine's work helpful at times in preparing Bible Studies, I would appreciate a module if it is possible.
<BR>

<BR>
Thanks for all your work as unto the Lord
<BR>
Anthony
<BR>

<BR>
PS When things move to OSIS, will there be tools for converting my home made modules of ESV / NIV which I have taken from my old copy of Quickverse.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--=-s7tVi4yLYvrtQZVOD0LT--