[sword-devel] I hardly sticked with a simple programming thing :-~

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:27:55 -0700

Victor,
	Added resultBuffer to SWBasicFilter for you.  This is the start of the
buffer into which **buf is pointing.  From this, you can obtain long
offset = *buf - resultBuffer;

Hope this helps.

Still not exactly sure what you are attempting, but have you looked at
our Entry Attributes mechanism?  Might, or might not help you with your
goal.  See sword/examples/cmdline/lookup for an example.  Try it on
something like: KJV with strongs, TR, or Thayer modules.

	-Troy.