[sword-devel] I hardly sticked with a simple programming thing :-~

Victor Porton sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 01:54:17 +0600

> I need to record the offsets of tokens from the beginning of an entry text
> (for in the future to retrieve the text fragments at these offsets). But there
> is a problem.

Well, I found an other of doing this way again :-) I will just copy the text unchanged and store the offsets to the copy instead of the offsets to the original. It is acceptable now, but when you will develop Sword 2.0 keep in mind that the current filtering API is not perfect, as it does not allow to know the offset of the tokens.
--
Victor Porton (porton@narod.ru)