[sword-devel] Marketing of sword initiative?

JP Horst sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 11:19:41 +0200

Hello all,

I am an enthusiastic bibletime user and new to this list.

My question: Has anbody started any initiative in the direction of
marketing the Sword initiative?
I have the feeling usage was mostly spread by word of mouth or websites
(passive online-marketing).
But one could e.g. also directly target missionary or bible-spreading
organizartions and inform them about the wonderful possibilities of the
Sword initiative.
This could not only be viewed as simply increasing the number of users
but rather as an own mission initiative of the sword community.

It would be great if somebody could tell me:
 if anything in this direction has been done
 if there are reasons against going something like this
 organizations one should contact
 your thoughts in general.

Blessings,
Jens-Peter