[sword-devel] Standalone sword CD: possible?

Jaime Herazo B. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:38:44 -0500

* Dan Bertles (sword@bertles.com) wrote:
> Jaime,
>
> The CD should start and run just fine.  Sword does not affect the registry.
> I've never done an "install".  I just run the program.  You do have to be in the
> path where you run the program though.

Then i'm off to torture the poor modem downloading either of those
distros, so i won't be able to do anything net-related until it finishes
(in about two months at this speed :)

Thanks :)

Microsoft: Writing viruses has never been easier!
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
Microsoft: Having a false sense of security was never so expensive
-----
Jaime Herazo Barrios                /"\
jherazo at linuxfreemail dot com    \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
ICQ number: 14721935                 X  Against HTML Mail,
Yahoo! id: jherazo_1999             / \ and News Too