[sword-devel] Win32 Beta M

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:48:13 -0700

Daniel,
	Thanks for the suggestion.  I agree that context is essential for
Biblical study.  I'm not sure I completely agree that the preview panel
at the bottom of the search dialog should include context.  This panel
is intended to let you find the verse for which you were searching.
Single-clicking previews the verse in the preview window;
double-clicking shows the verse in the main Bible text window in context
for study.  Let me know what you think.

	-Troy.