[sword-devel] Paul's epistles

chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:00:05 -0500

On Saturday 12 January 2002 20:14, you wrote:
> [...]

	No, I have no problem believing that statement considering the very
"Scripture" it refers to has nothing to do with any book in the xian bible
but with the Torah. The "nt" was not in existance at that time. I suppose you
think that paul used a copy of the KJV NT to teach?

	The "literature considering criticism" you refer to is called History.

	As this is the sword-devel list I do not wish to get into a argument over
this. I was merely pointing out some well known facts.

--
  8:53pm  up 32 days,  4:43, 10 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01