[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Compiling problems in Mandrake 8.1

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:19:02 -0000

ok, I haven't tested this yet, but it should work. it's definitely finding
string, otherwise it would have complained about it, so you don't need to
add Barrys file anywhere.

you need to have this just after the includes:
using namespace std;

Either that or change references to string etc to std::string

I'll change it in cvs tonight once I test it.

Regards,
Daniel

On 11 Jan 2002 at 8:35, Barry Drake sent forth the message: