[sword-devel] Module type??

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:52:23 -0800

Sure, I'll add a couple of new entries to the .conf files as soon as I
get access again.  One entry will simply indicate that a lexicon
represents morphology or lemmatization codes, and a second entry will
indicate the scheme(s) that it follows.  I may re-work the existing
attributes on the Greek/Hebrew lexica since they're a bit vague.  I
don't even know what the difference between "GreekDef" and "GreekParse"
is supposed to be, as seen in Thayer.

--Chris