[sword-devel] kjv2003: two splits needed?

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:18:13 -0800

The tagging rules for the article as stated in the guidelines states
that in most simple cases in the Greek, where there is an article noun
pair, we do not use the article tag for anything. There ARE instances in
which the greek article tag IS used, and I think you both are speaking
of such cases.

I've used it a few time as well. Here is an example:
ALLA TOUTO ESTIN TO EIRHMENON...
 >But< ALLA
 >this< TOUTO
 >is< ESTIN
 >that< TO
 >which_was_spoken< EIRHMENON

Let me know if you'd tag it differently.

-Troy.