[sword-devel] clean bible or bad phantasy?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 02:16:57 +0500

> >I'm am interested in any example of anybody who would get a false sentence from Bible by substituting another vowels/accents as approptiate or redividing Greek words (namely proven to be false, with no know proof to be true is not enough). Well, wait me yet for reverse examples as now I'm yet busy with programming.
> >

> What?

I meant: Show me a contradiction in without-vowels/accents-Bible, I meant (in any two readings of any two verses).

Aren't you a relative of Bertran Rassel, a logician and a famous atheist?

Well, the time to stop the discussion, which I haven't intented to begin when the software (for both sides!) isn't yet ready!!
--
Victor Porton (porton@ex-code.com)