[sword-devel] Running from CD

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 23:05:28 -0800

I don't believe I have sent this in before...
Version 1.5.5
If you open a verse list when running from the cd and then select a
different text or commentary they will be blank. The text and commentary
that were open at the time you opened the verse list still operate OK. I
have tried this on several computers running different versions of
windows and it seems to be consistent. This is true even if you put the
verse lists on the CD.

Also I have noticed that the digitract loads behind the window to select
install or run from CD on some computers and in front of the window on
others. I don't know if there is a way to insure that it will come up in
the forefront on various machines but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Geoff

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com