[sword-devel] Glossary popups

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:28:52 -0700

At 09:37 AM 8/31/2002 -0700, Chris Little wrote:
>What do you think is the best set of index entries?  Just Greek & Strongs,
>or Greek, English, & Strongs? (s/Greek/Hebrew/ for BDB.)

For something like Thayer I would like the lemmas indexed and also all
forms the word is used in, and English equivalents/translations, and the
Strong's. If the translations of a word are indexed it would be possible to
do a search of that index for all Greek words that have an English word as
a possible translation. That could lead to some interesting AI type of
searches.

Jerry