[sword-devel] The Quran & BoM (was Glossary vs. Dictionary)

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:49:55 -0700

At 05:32 AM 8/29/2002 -0500, Joshua Holman wrote:
>I suggest we do the same for the BoM and the Quran. If we with-hold these
>texts, we could be charged with censorship of other beliefs and could be
>sued by a Mormon or Muslim that feels that way.

In what country is that? Must be some really repressive system. Those of us
who live in the US are free to choose which books we want to be associated
with and which ones we don't. We call it freedom of speech. We can't be
told what not to say and we can't be told what to say. We are free to
censor ourselves as much, or as little, as we wish.

Jerry