[sword-devel] New Tester Questions

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:04:40 +0800

>Can you have multiple copies of Sword installed?  In other words, can I
>have a beta version (or more than one) installed along with the release
>version?  Where is SWORD_PATH set?

Yes, I have about 23 different versions installed :-) When a new
beta/rc is posted, I just copy over the binary to something like
sword_x.exe, sword_rc1.exe etc. If I have them in the same directory
I installed sword in, I can run them no problem.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"If God were a Kantian, who would not have us till we came to Him from
the purest and best motives, who could be saved?"
    -- C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain