[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: bibletime stuff

Nikolay Igotti sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> >  Funny but with fix in CVS  there's a memory leak :).
> > You need to add
> > if (abbr) delete[] abbr;
>
> Nikolay.  Actually, stdstr will first delete memory if it is allocated
> to the target string.  I believe the code is ok.  Could you confirm if
> you still think there is a memory leak and I am missing something?  Thanks.

 Sorry, mea culpa. Not familiar with stdstr() function, normal str*
functions from string.h never free any memory.

 Nikolay.

PS: could we rewrite this versekey.c after release to be more locale
friendly (either using ICU or by just getting rid of this toupperstr() at
all and changing locale files in the way proposed before)