[sword-devel] NASB95 module text

Sing Yong Tan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:52:09 +0800

Hi, I am new. Just want to say that Sword is a great project and there are
many people who are willing to contribute to make it even better. Thanks to
all of you!

I have downloaded a couple of modules to test. I noticed that NASB and
NASB95 module texts have some inline tags which I believe are for footnotes
and cross-references.

Should these inline tag contents (footnotes and crossreferences) be
"extracted" and put into another window? Or is the module still under dev?
(most likely the case) I don't know, just a question thrown out.

God bless
Sing Yong