[sword-devel] Fwd: Re: bibletime stuff

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:23:51 -0700

Joachim,
	After reviewing the patch (most of which was just re-indenting the
current code), it seems that what you are asking is to have
getBookAbbrev first try the normal toupper match, and if none is found,
also try a match without changing the case.  Is this correct?  I don't
mind this.  Eventually, we're hoping to switch the toupper logic to icu
if it is present, and also add an Encoding= to the locale, and this
should allow better handling of locales.  I'll add this logic to the
getBookAbbrev method (without the 'goto' statement :)  ) if this will
help, for now.

	-Troy.