[sword-devel] Windows GUI

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:03:42 -0500

<ReminderToSelf>

When all else fails, read the docs.

</ReminderToSelf>

I just read the documentation on that curious checkbox and figured out what
it was for.

<quote>
Clicking on the Book Drop Down Button will display a menu list of the books
of the Bible. Clicking on a book in the list will load the text starting at
verse one, chapter one, for that book. Clicking on a Chapter or Verse Spin
Buttons will change the current verse forward or backward a chapter or
verse. Clicking the Check Mark Button will bring the display back to the
verse referenced by these fields if the display has scrolled away from it.
</quote>

I guess I never tried the checkmark after scrolling away from it. Perhaps a
cute little anchor would be more descriptive.

As for the "back" button, it does work with bookmarks and changing between
modules, but it does not work for me if I type in a new reference, and then
try to go back to the previous reference.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org