[sword-devel] Beta "Ya"

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:19:41 -0700

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>

 cite="midDPEEIDEEODEODBNMNDLPKELICMAA.spdlist@ihug.co.nz">
    <pre wrap="">  Hey Beta Testers! Got another Beta posted. Not a lot new, I just added
the Per Module FontSize to the Module Font Selection Dialog box. And I
    </pre>

  <pre wrap=""><!---->
Works great for me. But I've been wondering for a while, what does "Reset
All" do? What does everythign get reset to?</pre>
   Reset All resets all of the modules font to the "factory settings". When
you set a font for a module that setting gets written to a file called userprefs.conf
. This setting then overides (not overwrites) any font setting in the modules
own config file. I added this button because I know an end user who is playing
around trying to set the font might set one on accident and not know what
the default value was, and the default may have worked better for them. This
is my escape goat when that email comes into sword-support, just press "Reset
All" :)<br>
 In Christ,<br>
 David Trotz<br>