[sword-devel] Beta "Ya"

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:13:05 +1200

>   Hey Beta Testers! Got another Beta posted. Not a lot new, I just added
> the Per Module FontSize to the Module Font Selection Dialog box. And I

Works great for me. But I've been wondering for a while, what does "Reset
All" do? What does everythign get reset to?

Also, that window always defaults to Arial 12 with nothing selected. Any
reason?

> added another color scheme catagory Search Results so play with it and
> let me know of any bugs.

Excellent, thank you, works so far for me, (except for the column resizing
display bugs that no one else seems able to reproduce.)

Stephen.