Fw: [sword-devel] Win32 beta W

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:38:17 -0700

Adrian,
	A few releases ago, we added support for dynamically changing the font
for the search text box based on what module is selected for search.
Try forcing a unicode font specifically for your Thai module, then go
into the search window and see it your Thai keyboard switch / searching
problems are fixed.  Let me know what you find.

	-Troy.