[sword-devel] Re: Fw: Thai web site and Diatheke

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:40:00 -0700

Hey guys,
	I think diatheke is compiled with the standard build of sword.  Are you
using the latest version from CVS?  I realize this isn't ideal, but I'd
hate to track down bugs that we've already fixed with the build system,
and we're really close to a new release anyway.  Here are some commands
to get the current cvs and build:

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.crosswire.org:/usr/local/cvsroot
$ cvs login
Password: anonymous
$ cvs co sword
$ cd sword
$ ./usrinst.sh
$ make
$ su
Password:
# make install

Also, if you would like ICU support, be sure to first download icu 2.1
and install that before doing the above sequence of commands.  Also add
the command line arg --with-icu to the usrinst.sh command, eg.
./usrinst.sh --with-icu

This should get you a clean compile of the latest code, including diatheke.

	Hope this helps.  Please feel free to write me if you have any further
questions.

	-Troy.