[sword-devel] Beta S and personal commentary

Bill Crossley sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:47:25 -0700 (PDT)

> You need Borland's C++Builder at least version 5.  I think we should
> compile on the free/almost-free personal edition, but I use the
> profesional edition.  You DON'T need the enterprise edition.  Can
> anyone  confirm that the personal version does indeed work?  I think
> it is like $69 bucks from Borland, and from your school bookstore
> it's either free or like $30 bucks.

Great!  I think I have a legal copy of version 5 laying around somewhere - given me by a bud who didn't know what it was :)  I shall check, but it could be a while since I just moved.  Then, we shall see.

> We'd so LOVE the help!!!

I'd be glad to help.  My skills are more on the embedded systems end, but with a well-established code base, I'm pretty sure I could track down a bug or two at least in my almost non-existant spare time.

--
Bill Crossley - wec@ziplip.com

Ask me about secure email using PGP!

Public key: