[sword-devel] Beta S and personal commentary

Bill Crossley sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

Thank you.  I can now save personal commentary entries under windows 98.  I have noticed some other bugs that seem new to beta S.  They are:

1. Sword crashes intermittently when trying to exit after saving / modifying a personal commentary entry.  At one point, it crashed on saving an entry, but the updated entry was still saved.

2.  Quotation marks appear incorrectly when viewing the WEB bible text module.  They appear as bold '|' characters or something.  This is also true in footnotes with the same module.  Quotation marks appear fine in commentary windows, including the personal one.

Let me know if you need further details.

Also, pardon my newbie-ness, but what tools do you use to build Sword for Windows?  If I can get ahold of them and the source, I may be able to help with some of this debugging.

--
Bill Crossley - wec@ziplip.com

Ask me about secure email using PGP!

Public key: