[sword-devel] Mac OS X client - HTML Markup

Nathan Youngman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:22:26 -0600

Sorry for all the questions. I got it working with FMT_HTMLHREF and
ENC_HTML. I don't know if the ENC_HTML entities handle Greek/Hebrew/etc,
but I'll assume they do for now.

- n8

On Monday, April 15, 2002, at 06:00  PM, Nathan Youngman wrote:

> Okay, so I got this working with FMT_HTMLHREF (and there does appear to
> be a FMT_HTML as well, but I never tried it).
>
> Looks pretty good, though I can't say I've ever seen a <!P> tag in HTML
> before!?
>
> Is ENC_UTF16 supposed to be Unicode, and what are these other encoding
> types? Does ENC_HTML use character entities or something?

---
Nathan Youngman
E-mail: nathany at mac.com
Web: http://nathany.com