[sword-devel] Mac OS X client - HTML Markup

Nathan Youngman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:00:21 -0600

Okay, so I got this working with FMT_HTMLHREF (and there does appear to
be a FMT_HTML as well, but I never tried it).

Looks pretty good, though I can't say I've ever seen a <!P> tag in HTML
before!?

Is ENC_UTF16 supposed to be Unicode, and what are these other encoding
types? Does ENC_HTML use character entities or something?

I'm hoping I don't have to write any filters myself - trying to stay
away from Model code as much as possible to concentrate on building a
good UI. But I am a web developer by profession, so I'm sure I could
figure it out if I had to... :-).

- n8

On Monday, April 15, 2002, at 02:04  AM, Martin Gruner wrote:

>> 	: SWMgr(0,0,false,new MarkupFilterMgr( FMT_HTML, ENC_UTF8 ))
>>
>> Should do it. Thereby the appropriate filters are set to give you UTF8
>> HTML
>> output. Though we at BibleTime did our own HTML filters to do some
>> special
>> stuff.
>
> Hm. Afraid I spoke up too soon -- there is no FMT_HTML, only FMT_THML.
> But
> that is not what you want... Chris?
>
> Marti

---