[sword-devel] Re: New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

Timothy R. Butler sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:15:40 -0500

Hi Dave,
> Again, I'm going to have to go with Style #8 because of the "The" being
> towards the left and not center justified...  But who am I to criticize,
> I'm a picky web designing geek kid so I will most probably be the only one
> with this opinion.  :)

   You do raise good points, infact, for a while #1 was my favorite, although
I kind of like the centered on for some reason too. Then again, one style I
didn't do that might be nice would be something like this:

      THE
 S  W  O  R  D
 P R O J E C T

   That would accomplish centering (which I think causes the image to be less
busy, IMO, and thus more aesthetically pleasing), while at the same time
making it less "centered" than the other all-centered designs.

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============