[sword-devel] Re: New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:48:23 -0500

Again, I'm going to have to go with Style #8 because of the "The" being
towards the left and not center justified...  But who am I to criticize, I'm
a picky web designing geek kid so I will most probably be the only one with
this opinion.  :)

-Dave Overcash

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Timothy R. Butler
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 10:18 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] Re: New Batch of Splash Screens - Hot 'n Fresh

Replying to myself here (is that kind of like talking to yourself?)... I
completely forgot to mention that some of the new screenshots have a Greek
translation in the background courtesy of David Trotz. :-)

 -Tim

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 10:07 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Hi again everyone,
>   I tried to address some of the concerns and suggestions I received, and
> have created 7 new splash screens for everyone to examine. I did create
one
> that meets the criteria that Chris mentioned, although I think the effect
> may be more dramatic on the ones that are centered rather than
> left/center/right justified at the same time.
>
>   Let me know what you think, and if I'm heading in the right direction.
>
>    -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com           ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Free/Open Source Web Tools:        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
Christian Portal and Search Tool:        http://www.faithtree.com
============== "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============