[sword-devel] undefined reference problems

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:24:49 -0700

No, usually when doing a full build is when it happens-- not when
developing.  The copying time isn't a problem, but instead rebuilding
the entire archive each make.  This probably isn't much of an issue
either, but just wanted to talk about it.

	-Troy.