[sword-devel] some more new Bible modules

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:39:57 -0500

I agree with Paul. I don't believe that the question of translation can be
addressed with a simple thumbs-up or thumbs-down label. Besides, who would
have the authority to do the labeling and by what process would the
determination be made? I like the disclaimer statement Paul suggested. I
make a motion that we adopt it. Do I hear a second? :-)

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org