[sword-devel] Closed source exploitation of open source works (a GPL loophole)

Chris Marsh sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:50:47 +1000

Chris,
I don't have acess to CVS (work Network has this sort of thing blocked!).
Are you able to e-mail the ACtiveX control and any associated files/docs etc
to me?  This is exactly what I was after!  BTW, anything I do (in VB) will
be as Open Source as possible!

Thanks,

Chris Marsh
Analyst Programmer