[sword-devel] Win32 Frontend List??

David Trotz (Integrity Online) sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:10:39 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0D891.D32B1F10

I know this has been talked about before but is it possible that perhaps =
a new list for Win32 issues could be started? I am beginning to play =
with the Borland C++ Builder stuff and I will probably have several =
questions, and comments over the next few weeks, and I do not want to =
bogg down the mailing list for others. Otherwise Troy if you are the =
only one working on the Win32 frontend can I email you directly? Past =
messages that I sent to you directly were not answered and I don't know =
if that means direct communication is discouraged, or if the messages =
went to a wrong address, or if they were simply overlooked because of =
the number of messages you probably recieve in one day.
David
P.S. Anyone come up with a Win32 frontend name that sticks? I am tired =
of writing Win32 Frontend all the time :)

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0D891.D32B1F10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I know this has been talked about =
before but is it=20
possible that perhaps a new list for Win32 issues could be started? I am =

beginning to play with the Borland C++ Builder stuff and I will probably =
have=20
several questions, and comments over the next few weeks, and I do not =
want to=20
bogg down the mailing list for others. Otherwise Troy if you are the =
only one=20
working on the Win32 frontend can I email you directly? Past messages =
that I=20
sent to you directly were not answered and I don't know if that means =
direct=20
communication is discouraged, or if the messages went to a wrong =
address, or if=20
they were simply overlooked because of the&nbsp;number of messages you =
probably=20
recieve in one day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>David</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>P.S. Anyone come up with a Win32 =
frontend name that=20
sticks? I am tired of writing Win32 Frontend all the=20
time&nbsp;:)</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0D891.D32B1F10--