[sword-devel] linux installmgr

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:52:03 -0700

Wally,
	I've tried it on my RH 6.2 system at work and it seems to run ok for
me.  Do you have any of the other sword software working on this
system?  Do you have an /etc/sword.conf file?  Hmmm.  Do you have the
latest CVS tree compiled with debug, where you might gdb installmgr and
send me the 'bt' output after the crash?

	Thanks for the time!

		-Troy.