[sword-devel] Texts not displaying from any modules

Kevin Ramer sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 10:23:59 -0500

Hello,
I've downloaded and built the latest Sword libraries on my
linux ppc box.  I've installed several modules, ASV,BBE a commentary
and a dictionary.  All the front-ends find the modules ok (gnomesword,
bibletime) but only display a list of verse numbers for the particular
book, chapter.

It was suggested that I try macosx or sparc for the target and rebuild.
I used
sparc, but had to #define lelong and leshort for byte swapping in terms
of functions I found in /usr/include/byteswap.h.

However, there's still no joy.   I did find under the src/modules (I
think)
some utilities for creating the index files (*.vss) but they seem to get
pushed into the library.

Anyone have more suggestions ?

--
Kevin #19