[sword-devel] WIN32 test

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:58:14 -0600

Troy,

I grabbed the latest files and everything looks fine. I'm running Windows
Me.

I did not put the thing through its paces, I just ran it and did a search. I
used the install manager to remove some modules.

Is there anything in particular you would like me to look at? I'd be glad
to.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org