[sword-devel] Re: word selection

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:11:11 +1200

I've no idea what get's used, but I've got:
Windows ME (with 1000 too many installed programs)
C:\Windows\System\riched20.dll     version 5.30.23.1203 (Microsoft RichEdit Control, version 3.0)
C:\Windows\System\riched32.dll     version 5.0.1461.82 (Windows 95 Rich Text Edit Control)
(Product Name =Microsoft Exchange, Comments=Service Pack 4)
C:\Windows\System\richtx32.ocx     version 6.0.84.18

I've since tried a Win2K machine too, and like you, the word selection works correctly, but there is no conterxt menu.

Windows 2000 Professional
C:\WinNT\System32\riched20.dll     version 5.30.23.1200 (Microsoft RichEdit Control, version 3.0)
C:\WinNT\System32\riched20.dll     version 5.0.2134.1 (Wrapper dll for Richedit 1.0)
No sign of richtx32.ocx