[sword-devel] Re: word selection

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:12:14 -0700

This would have to be an issue with the RTF control, but I'm not getting
the problem.  I wonder if I've got a different control from everyone
else, as that would explain why I also get no context menu.  (I've got
Windows 2000, which has RichEdit 3.0.)  Left-click behavior is normal
for me: double click selects word, triple click selects everything.

I can't click Dictionary Lookup since I haven't got that context menu,
but I can copy & paste words from the text into the dictionary text box
just fine.

--Chris