[sword-devel] Added new function to the Sword library: SWMgr::Version()

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:09:11 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion Martin.
We have a version comparator in the InstallMgr source.  It's used to
compare module version so it can give correct info to the user as to
what is the difference between their currently installed version and any
updated version available for download.  It has method just as you
suggested.  Maybe we should use it for the library also and include it
in the base source.

	-Troy.