[sword-devel] beta 1.5.2 WIN32 binary available

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:06:47 -0700

OK, new InstallMgr.exe binary available.  I switched over to the
Jedi-Indy project FTP component.  It's included in Kylix also and we
were havin' troubles with the current FTP component anyway.  So, tell me
if ya have any troubles with remote installs, please:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/

David,
	I have no idea why it finds the correct font on some of your boxes.  I
was wondering how it found the correct font EVER, but Chris assures me
that windoze is 'smart' ;)

	I also commit some stuff to CVS on BibleCS that conditionally uses the
new RTF component.  If we can't get it stable soon, we'll have to
release with USEOLDRTF defined until we can come up with a solution.
Shouldn't mess things up for ya, but just wanted to give ya a heads up.

	-Troy.