[sword-devel] RXRichEd

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:53:01 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C0F420.ECAA52D0

> > David,
> > My apologies.  I probably prematurely commited the richedit2 stuff.
> > I'm not used to other working on the frontend with me-- but that =
problem
> > is exciting!  I'm gonna do some work on it this even.  Thanks again =
for
> > your persistence.  I remember running into this also.  I think I =
edited
> > RxRichEd.hpp to fully qualify one of of the defines...  Something =
like
> > Richedit::CHARFORMAT2A on the lines with the error.  I don't know =
why
> > someone else didn't catch this yet.
> >
> > -Troy.

That did it for me. I was a bit timid to edit that file since I thought =
the
error couldn't be that obvious and it states at the top of the hpp file =
not
to edit it. But I won't complain it works now. Thanks Troy. Your stuff
merged nicely into mine. I now have compressed module support and =
unicode
rtf as well :) You might want to remove the TaeRichEditComponent50.lib =
from
the Libraries option. I didn't need it and the compiler complained alot
about it. I assume you were testing it out and forgot to remove it from =
the
options. Anyhow thanks for your help. If you want I can provide a step =
by
step how to on how to make it all work together for others to use; =
seeing
that now that I have become a pro at it :)
In Christ,
David

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C0F420.ECAA52D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&gt; &gt; David,<BR>&gt; &gt; My apologies.&nbsp; I probably =
prematurely=20
commited the richedit2 stuff.<BR>&gt; &gt; I'm not used to other working =
on the=20
frontend with me-- but that problem<BR>&gt; &gt; is exciting!&nbsp; I'm =
gonna do=20
some work on it this even.&nbsp; Thanks again for<BR>&gt; &gt; your=20
persistence.&nbsp; I remember running into this also.&nbsp; I think I=20
edited<BR>&gt; &gt; RxRichEd.hpp to fully qualify one of of the =
defines...&nbsp;=20
Something like<BR>&gt; &gt; Richedit::CHARFORMAT2A on the lines with the =

error.&nbsp; I don't know why<BR>&gt; &gt; someone else didn't catch =
this=20
yet.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; -Troy.<BR><BR>That did it for me. I was a =
bit=20
timid to edit that file since I thought the<BR>error couldn't be that =
obvious=20
and it states at the top of the hpp file not<BR>to edit it. But I won't =
complain=20
it works now. Thanks Troy. Your stuff<BR>merged nicely into mine. I now =
have=20
compressed module support and unicode<BR>rtf as well :) You might want =
to remove=20
the TaeRichEditComponent50.lib from<BR>the Libraries option. I didn't =
need it=20
and the compiler complained alot<BR>about it. I assume you were testing =
it out=20
and forgot to remove it from the<BR>options. Anyhow thanks for your =
help. If you=20
want I can provide a step by<BR>step how to on how to make it all work =
together=20
for others to use; seeing<BR>that now that I have become a pro at it =
:)<BR>In=20
Christ,<BR>David</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C0F420.ECAA52D0--