[sword-devel] RXRichEd

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:59:32 -0700

David,
	My apologies.  I probably prematurely commited the richedit2 stuff.
I'm not used to other working on the frontend with me-- but that problem
is exciting!  I'm gonna do some work on it this even.  Thanks again for
your persistence.  I remember running into this also.  I think I edited
RxRichEd.hpp to fully qualify one of of the defines...  Something like
Richedit::CHARFORMAT2A on the lines with the error.  I don't know why
someone else didn't catch this yet.

	-Troy.