[sword-devel] portability

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:33:13 -0000

Hi,
The debian packages are coming along, but this issue has come up. At
the moment you need to choose the platform manually. But when the
debian autobuilders try to build the package they will need to
determine it themselves.
One option is autoconf (you don't have to have automake as well so
the build system can stay virtually the same). I'll probably have a go
at it over the weekend, but I was just wondering if anyone had any
thoughts first?

Daniel