[sword-devel] PDAs / SA1110

Kirt Christensen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:14:13 -0500

OK, I've been hoping somone might take an interest in CE with me.

Is this link to a CE port for stl a new one for you to consider?
http://users.iol.it/g.govi/stlport_ce_en.html

I'll be out for a couple of weeks to Tucson but when I return I'll try to
look it over if you are not having luck with another port.  Has anyone
actually got the Sword libraries to link to a UI under VC++ at all yet?  I
have some MFC UI components built in house that I can cyphen off for making
a decent UI on a ce platform.  It would make for some good sanctification of
the code sense much of it may become part of a weapon system on a handheld
device for the infantry.