[sword-devel] Diatheke

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:05:23 -0600

Chris,

Forgive my ignorance but I'm not exactly sure what "CVS" or a "snapshot" is.
I think I understand everything else you have explained. Once I get it set
up and have http://elbourne.org/cgi-bin/diatheke.pl working, I want to
create a few nifty things using Miva. Its the only scripting language I'm
real familiar with. It will be able to make a call to the http command line
and get anything I ask it for and integrate it into a dynamic web page. But
first I need to get Diatheke working. so I guess if you could get me that
snapshot we could go from there.

thanks for your help.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org