[sword-devel] e-Sword collaboration & other copyright matters

Peter Snoek sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:10:49 +0100

Dear Marc,

you're not troubling me... I am just new here.
You can access the OLB message board the following way:

assuming you use outlook express as news reader:
1.  menu extra | accounts | news
2.  add an item. (fill in username, email adress and news server:
NEWS.ONLINEBIBLE.ORG)
3.  a new item appears in your folder list. Click on it
(news.onlinebible.org)
4.  you can click a button to synchronize (download messages).
Hope this helps.

By the way - the OLB newsgroup is not really friendly towards the SWORD
project.
Although I was pointed to the sword projects by a friendly member,
I also received unfriendly emails about SWORD. So be warned...

Kind regards,

Peter Snoek