web site redesign (was: RE: [sword-devel] Sword Logo Contest!)

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 01:51:52 -0800

Well, I found this utility called "Pavuk" that does some pretty fancy
shmancy spidering/mirroring, so please pardon me while I pound on the site
a bit.  So far I've stopped it from mirroring the whole internet and
stopped it from spidering a few servlets, but not yet figured out how to
prevent it from trying to mirror the whole ftpmirror directory.  No docs so
this takes experimentation (which means a lot of hits on your
server).  Bear with me, eventually I'll get it to just mirror the site...
then I can start working.

Dave