web site redesign (was: RE: [sword-devel] Sword Logo Contest!)

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:06:29 -0800

At 11:51 AM 2/24/2001 -0600, Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:
>BTW: What ever happened to the web site overhaul? It needs it bad. :-)

I've been wanting to try to do an SSI-driven table-based thing sort of like
the current one, but without frames.  However I haven't yet found a
mirroring/spidering tool that functions properly with frames to grab a
local copy of the current site to start with.  If anyone has any
suggestions or would like to send me an archive of the web site, I'd be
happy to try it.

Dave